when is it now

samedi 26 octobre 2013

bravo, my compliments , it was a good episode, I 'm very happy to jump , I know that it can go in that direction , but I do not jump for nothing, for years I hold the line , it does not change, but why it can go , I 'll go this way , it is a path that is not what I thought , because I dream of another way, but it can not always be around land because it is not what is expected in the corner because we have to say that nothing can withstand the bitterness of sad days , I count the days , for me , for her, for us, as this is full, but since people came , they tell me it's time , but what time I have no answer, I must hurry if I want to catch the bandwagon , a second later I 'm still in my living room , I'm not a hundred thousand , it is still too early , I told you not to come, but you do not do to your head, you can go home , I 'm not one to go through it without having any satisfaction , I know what you think , it does not matter , tomorrow I put everything in order, it does not bother me , it ' is a way as any to see , I had no idea of ​​the hurt , but you force me to me, because I do not want this relationship, then what are you doing , do you want go further , at the risk of finding nothing , it depends on you, I can not promise you something but do not try to go through it , it's too dangerous , I need you, but by far , if you're too much it bothers me , I need to think, soon have to close the windows , the wind comes , we must leave before it is too late, but within an hour it's over , so to speak I 'm always listening , but it is a way to make the kitchen

Aucun commentaire: