when is it now

dimanche 27 octobre 2013

walls , joy , a way of being always a good time , because what comes next is not controllable , a mint sauce , red beans, and me coming this way for years to always do the same thing , it does not allow me to move quickly in the second area , I need to make much ado about nothing to understand that every moment is accurate, it does not overflow , whatever you do , it does not sing , it's quick in the wet earth , the nose is cold , go warm up, but in the storm of feelings that I 'm comfortable , it's annoying , c is new , for example , a well- informed choice, forest fires , water desalinated yet because I still can not escape me, I stay in one place does not believe in my destiny , because I am attached that I am a long time , weight is heavy to carry , I do not know the first sense, I 'm still second, just after the main point, I want a way to pass earlier, but it is difficult to immediately think it takes too much time trying to understand how we could be of interest , it is too late , we had to decide before , but luck can catch all, no more than three times nothing , a song old , the memory goes, the absent words , the joy that rises to heaven , those who died , the life that shines, I'm still a little there , it does not bother me , I'm trying simply decide without fear

Aucun commentaire: