when is it now

mardi 29 octobre 2013

what to do during this time is always falling down, it's a trick , it's back to the time it takes to not say that now , because it is always more in a beautiful position is farther away , because it will be small , space for consumers , for the living there is hope out there on the hill, you have to go , it takes time , weakest will not succeed , that's why I'm young , it makes me feel good , I see it, they are there, that's how I became aware of the space separated me from the birth , a jump in time, but certainly not a verifiable idealized version because reality dictates its serene release, a chance that is flying , it does not stop, it should go away but around noon, everything works out , because the time has come for me , I was expecting her to call me , but now I breathe to make the most of the passing hour , a love song that can still have fun, I do not sing, I 'm round , it takes me a while , then I come home to see that nothing has changed , it's bread, it makes the table, c ' is good, it is possible to do more, to be set somewhere to go , to be insensitive , but the solution is not yet available , it takes a long time to come, it was time to think to something else, because in life we must not turn round, a space is required to be in the current, while advance, then no prisons , no rape , no murder , just a little thirsty for me not drunk alone

Aucun commentaire: