when is it now

mardi 29 octobre 2013

I understand it's going to go there , a direction I did not choose because what happens is silent, it crushes the desire , there are only bones crushed , dried blood and yellow mustard if it is still green, it means that it can still have a chance to leave on the occasion of a watered birthday, this giant I do once in my life , it is not yet is because I need to know first if I can still take a distance about my case , a not for nothing, two, three and I wanted to run but I do not remember for me in a situation to come quickly , I pay attention to what I see , I know that time is now so I stick to the glass, it's good to feel the freshness, a time to spend watching what password , nothing interesting , a person who crashed a murderer who kills for avalanches tamp hope in matchboxes , you still have to choose , first I workout when it's me sings, ie the least because I do not like to spend my Saturdays doing something else , if I had the opposite trend I have not seen that for a moment I see a company monkeys dancing the samba , but what I do in a major cause , is to leave to avoid taking a heavy load that could crush me , so I have to take two steps of preparation before I run completely in a situation that renews itself every second to not save every time it's done , it's done , if you know well end

Aucun commentaire: