when is it now

samedi 26 octobre 2013

one but two because this is a close good luck to serve until the arrival of the money to not be poor, but since this uncertain time I make dreams because this is beautiful, it takes time I 'm true more which is close but far there is something else that also lives in a deliberate voice when it passes by , but it has not happened yet , something or other award-winning way, hiding treasure , a temptation that s ' crushed to give a little more time to right in most of hope for against the wall is straight , it's nice to say I 'm still a little more than yesterday , because what counts c is the day I go one day to this , fruit , champagne , a well-mannered status pig but it concerns me , I am leading , I must close the window to see what it does to understand what the wind can tell me a test in righteousness , before I turn, I am preparing to go to the pharmacy to find a drug that can help me out , this is a story of life in the resort vertical step followed by another , gently , to be identical to a home now, in a bad bad feeling terrible twist of fate , I come , I come, I go, trying not to go too far, I must be, it is a reality , hope , meaning, satisfaction, in the early days , the avenue full of strangers , but I know that it can always be

Aucun commentaire: