when is it now

mardi 29 octobre 2013

if three, four and even five when I engage in a long time that always comes a little farther , he must look , come on , it's a mint sauce , amazing I 'm already there, but how I did it , I wanted anything , it happens so fast now , I can do that, I 'm very happy , it just takes me to my home, without worry , without thinking , she arrived I know what to do, it is an inner movement , I think very little , I'm free , it changes me before, he had everything ready , now I go as if I stayed behind , but think of other , I looking for a way to do something , but I 'm stuck with another memory , it comes from afar that it was fifty years ago , not to wipe the ordinary position , a residual hope, but - over a great gift, which feels the hen , is it not curious to what is ahead without wondering how it comes, it comes from somewhere , this anxiety does not rise despite the pressure takes possession of forward positions , I am back to not to face the ridiculous violence, why live if you can not share with others, it is not easy , sometimes we would like to tell stories, but this n ' is not possible, it is still the last time, but how do I do that, I am aware of something , I just love it to be nice to me, but the timing is wrong , it should not make a largest and change the head, now he must start again in doubt, it is long, it is tiring

Aucun commentaire: