when is it now

mardi 29 octobre 2013

when I was in the choice, I said to myself , well this is interesting I'm in luck a sweeping gesture , I understand immediately how I can make a hole for years I just preparing for the worst , and what happens there , I jump for joy, I take a walk , I go back , I go , I see what I can do, it makes me happy , I always wanted to believe in what I was doing completely secretly loving everything and without limit, without telling me what I'm doing here , because since I work must not stop me think , is it going , it can go , is I can find fun , I do not know, I think I think too much is annoying , I'd like to rest and do something without thinking , but the opposite happens dead birds on the edge road , desires killings of yellow chicks, and especially hunger returns every three hours , it starts to make me fat , I do not want to look like a man who lets go with a huge belly and a look off, I want to jump , dance , take a woman in my arms to crush him against me in order to feel the fragrance, but it is not yet a reality , it is a hollow passage , a lucky half naked , it can not satisfy me , I need to believe in a green science, a hammer and nails , an array of flowers and people who want to talk to tell me something, but that is what it is, it's in a tiny space , it must breathe , and then I do not nervously far I can put my fingers , is too deep, I do not take what hurts I expect side to be sure not to cross this woman, I know she wants to sell me a nice fleece, but I feel lonely , because what counts is having a bit much the madness want to love

Aucun commentaire: