when is it now

jeudi 31 octobre 2013

anyway it is too early , why not pay attention , it allows you to see ahead, jump measured to be sure not to contradict , consistency is visible , it's far , but it is very close , because all of a sudden it comes back to me , feet in the water, we were young , cigarettes are smoked in secret , the weather was wet but we could not know that it is finished one day, the moment that seem huge are actually secret passages that lead immediately Besides, I was someone , I am now a human speed of his example , it's always a little time but when I can announce that the time is right, it feels good , I feel like it air has long been known , it enters, it comes out is how already , I remember , it's somewhere in my brain I can order , memories come to me by chance a single and slow time , I do not advance, it's been that I started, it does not pass , it's stuck in neutral circumstances , everything is white , it's good , but it can not continue , I must pass in phase two is after phase one , it matters to me in the right direction , I go where perhaps I 'll meet another woman tell me it's you, I know you, I want you, but this time is far away, I 'll live long enough to see what I 'm going to live , it is a step closer to still be in the race, it can not bounce back, it's broken at the base, I must try to go the other hand, in another dimension , a change that will not be easy , because what I I 'm am not, then to do something else , I do not know what else I can say that love is the only way to love

Aucun commentaire: