when is it now

samedi 26 octobre 2013

thirsty, not thirsty , hungry, hungry , fable, do, what do you do , it depends , it's Saturday , it's time to do so, I'm doing something , it does not take right away, it must fight for the circle full house is reached , then we can always go further and focus on the study of Norman wardrobes in Germany , but I agree with them, it excites me to do that, c is good from the start, I was sitting on a bench, I was careful to a group of people who remained motionless , and then without warning they went to the right, I barely had time to laugh , because he started crying for no reason , I tried to calm her down , it was not so serious, just a minute or two and we could talk about something else , but anyway I pay attention to the loss of my choice, I always keep one next to me to be sure not to leave it in a dairy, because we know the adventure is that it began as far as Peru but off the bus I realized I need to go home soon , I expected that I was doing a specific point in the midst of joy misunderstood , because what is moving is the way to do one step after the other , people we cross , forgiveness , equity, fair small customers , but in full control must not be afraid , that's how that ' we are lucky we catch the first direction before knowing the same choice , a new version that derives its legitimacy from an obscure unused for centuries course , there I admit, a particular style that evolves over time occasionally starting yet but retained at the last moment because we have to admit that everything is true in the tub for soap well within the meaning of the secret movement

Aucun commentaire: