when is it now

mardi 29 octobre 2013

one day I am one day I am born , one day I die, but one day one day it 's been two days , while deciding to address the time without feeling to win every time, because from time to time it is necessary indulge in something else that does not match the value as in the old view is always added a floating anxiety in the midst of hard rock , like that they were sure the hair loss, because when one is healthy , brain cells work more quickly, it is a scary race to see what happens, I am repeating the same thing , love, love love , love, love , but for a while I wonder if go, go , go, go, so I spend time trying to escape, but it does not work , then I spend the other hand, I am careful not to contradict me , a normal pace , a chance in an hour because everything is registered before the fall , the days are in marble , it is very heavy and must be fit to be able to move the meaning and decide to release that I can take it easy when I arrived n ' there were no crosses, now it is full of ladies who lift their skirts to show a small forest provided they maintain a high price to pay , it is sad to die , but I must do this for do not wake the monster , it is a bleak landscape , without pleasure, but with serious cravings, while for gold , looking on the ground, it allows me to see what was underneath, legs , ham , shit , I'm looking more for not wanting to go too fast

Aucun commentaire: