when is it now

vendredi 25 octobre 2013

I took time to put everything away , luckily I am able to take what is missing and what do I do , I know what happens , I know what I want , it's huge round and then I know I am an agreement in disorder, soon I pass , I do not stop , I continue , I must do it , otherwise how can we expect , but I'm true, it makes me feel good , it makes me change is good , it is a time , per day, per hour, per minute, so that everything is well accepted , I feel good now , it was necessary to get rid of unnecessary weight that it serves nothing, then I engage in a flat without turning lane , a path of belief in the event that to happen, it's a start towards a slight satisfaction, so unbelievable that I dare not think about it , it makes me scary , but life requires choosing the unthinkable , because it sends down is the lack of dreams, if not his life dream, there is only the time that is the time , this is a great sadness , so I get up, I 'm ready and close at the same time in a virtuous circle, as if to see what is true, as if we go, because what else , you have to believe it is the important thing , it is a thirst for anything a little off the festive atmosphere without noise , quiet silence, for god , to do more creative undrinkable , it takes time , it is necessary check all sides start from the beginning, giving up the chance to work hard , and one day it pierces the wall on the other side there is nothing, it is always the same, it's a trap , we must believe that it is high

Aucun commentaire: