when is it now

vendredi 25 octobre 2013

I do not know why I say this is because this is what will the field, one that grows day by day and we sleep in a secret world , I understand that something has to thing , because what is important is to put forward what is before and what is after , after , but it flies in the air, which is not happening is envy this fall kidney , not to exist, just a minute to dream, but now I 'm not what I thought , I am a little bit, but more importantly because I went away , I do not know how to stay must still I'm gone , more , less, and now I roar in a cage, I restrain myself , it must be so, I can not do more, I'm stuck in an endless life instinct , she told me shakes , she pushes me , I'm too young , I must still wait years to understand what is happening at the moment I pass it, it makes me feel good , I am aware of what is happening, but it does not interest me , I go straight to go the farthest, to know nothing of human impulses , what I saw is a chasm that removes the top, it goes up , it goes down , but the key is preserved , it changes the edges , yet it continues, that's fine, I'm happy, but tomorrow , what's happening , it's not up to me , life goes on Worked like a desire that month , it begins to rise, how down I do not know how to do these things , I'm rude , I want it to happen quickly, I agree that it can go fast at times, but here, in this small cavity , a small movement , you're mounted plans on the comet, then I advise you a cold bath for the faint larger jumps, there is only the rank and file of cannon fodder dying by the thousands without knowing why we got there, but I, who was born in time of peace , I do not know any more , at least I know more , which brings me back to my problem , what more when I seem to spend less , a life that flows without being able to remember it is only an impression , but it bothers me to carry out my pancake batter

Aucun commentaire: