when is it now

lundi 28 octobre 2013

if I could take a shoe to not make noise but when I think it adds to me , I crush my feet on the floor , it bothers me , I 'm in the middle of a field, it does not silence, this is still what I do best , because you get to think living something that comes with time , for one day a wise old man who knows what to think in terms of changing situations to measure we saw the beginning is not the end , it was the last song that balance under the sea that takes life , but for a summer when I was injured foot on a rock, I thought he had to change my plans before I went to the west, but it is even worse than I thought, so I decided to go east , it is still new, it I came to see her , a big pair of tits who only wanted to talk about, but since man is not fish they can not know what it will become , it is not always for not sink , a particular location where you are in a boat , it sings, it laughs , but in the corner there is a mistake, I sit , I have a drink , it's good to know that despite the time , dominates the space to not change every hour , it can still do something, but I what I want is to reach the least, the desire without globe, from the motionless, see without falling , one day we did it could continue another day, and that's an example of a rabbit that would see a different attitude , but I know the price of vexations without consideration, an effort to stay clean, as what if it runs off , it is an addiction that can not be determined, because what is true is the time taken as a gateway , it is always too full, but I used to

Aucun commentaire: