when is it now

mardi 29 octobre 2013

this was short lived as I'm concerned this time because this is not just an uninterrupted series of unknown choice because I know life is empty quickly , never to return , people who feel good, the idiots who do not understand that common sense is , right now , never to return , but at the same time I'm fine because I 'm always the one that I was at least for a hour, what changes is the age , but by now I'm still car car car but but but to absolute truth incredible thirst for I have one, it does not bother me , I do exactly what he can do once ever ten time, nothing, believe one day, sleep at night, wake up to the time chosen by the body, in the unknown world of a single element like what I did yesterday , a clear choice in the all spare time, he has only to choose an empty set of green rot in the body , it takes time for years in discomfort and then a new idea for me out of the hole because I am from a time beyond me , a sort of uncontrollable trouble to learn to be happy once in life, a real smile that comes from the belly, in memory of the source , the first day in the middle of the parents and love they give to their children , that love is in stock in the stomach , it remains until death, because what counts in life is to do exactly what we want when we want to do if you can not is that the time has come to face the unfathomable human destiny, to a deep hole that comes to time chosen by someone responsible , finally

Aucun commentaire: