when is it now

dimanche 27 octobre 2013

it's been long that it is the first time I saw him I was not born yet , it's good to think of happiness , which can go well it is time to see a shift in luck happens since the world is created, because it is a position that advances without ever stopping , to a giant leap for fun people who do not believe at this time , because it is not always in the same place , we must look as the sun illuminates the scene, once the night goes, it's time to start believing that today is today , for I believe attention to the signs , then a two, it can do something it just takes me to check the latest controls, and then I stop to enjoy the moment , more of less , I think it is time to go fishing , for this reason I nodes that will help me if I want to escape the tower, but for now I keep tidal land in the scent of humus , crawling with beasts of all kinds who prefer the shade and humidity, but the human will to the sun to burn cardboard wings , he does not know the dream die off without having the doubt that prevents it from a step to the side for the jump is less impressive , but it 's going too fast to notice that is not useful to do this, it would be enough to drive properly does not always fall on the same problem returns loop , it changes a little , or is what I think I 'm in a ball that rolls down the slope at a speed that increases as I am unable to take what seems to me essential to a situation incredible , it takes me a few days ago , a new way of life that did not take tea at five o'clock, a chance not to catch the gloom , it could jump in with both feet , not wipe that overflows

Aucun commentaire: