when is it now

lundi 28 octobre 2013

I ask patience to know what I had as a solution in the space I have to plant my flag, victory , passion, verification will change to another bank because the passage is near, it is in the palm of the hand , a small weight , one gram of happiness, it can go , I 'm fine, I feel nothing, it's beautiful, another hour , nothing to do, wait until it goes through , I 'll be fine in a better way to take seriously , ah, ah , ah, words to say , the desire not to go a little far but still it , and that it will , I do not want to change head , I just want a fair return of things, it's not a lot to ask , I realize that I 'm not accurate enough, still I have to work to get to paint what I forbear, an attempt social success, one step , two steps , three holes , and I 'm going, I do not even know why I do it , it's stronger than me , I pay attention to spelling , grammar , and the rest of the time I do not always round to be as picky as I am one day, because it evolves in the direction we do not choose , it's destiny, serendipity but for now I want lead my life the way I want , even if I do just the opposite, both above the middle , it's a chance to move without consuming passion as useless , I do not sensitivity I am in action, an error , a thing that moves , pauses for breath

Aucun commentaire: