when is it now

lundi 28 octobre 2013

a sort of nail which pierces the jump width , for the holding of the curious and the green forest with teeth for chopping, and I 'm still here , it can not be even close , it is in a place to be reached , it is an obligation that I imposed , dead old , new course , a thinking being , useless people, but I have to do something , what matters is the passion for wine, but when I do not drink, I do not think it, I know I have to jump three times he lied , a stone that announces the construction of a dream , it can not cry , I expect it to become hard, it's a third blood, since this cooperation I know who is responsible , I have not seen, I was told that he might come a days , it can go far, because if it was true I'm annoyed , I'm alone , I'm not hurt , I just want to try to understand the meaning that leads the herd , there is a good evidence somewhere I am sure, even if the same is possible, is it desirable , I do not want to do anything else, I 'm in a corner, it can not go far, that could change one day , one hour, a new choice possible , pros , if I say yes, it's forever , it means yes , despite the sense that crashes , the fish is in the net, soon we will add the butter, and when it be cooked, they eat to continue to live , that can make sense , since everything is gray , change of time , loss of innocence , a hole that advance whatever you do , prints from for not moreover, what, how, to what is done , and we are in an election , that's life , what, how, a little more, a step like that here , it's a brand, a momentum on a bench, waiting for a woman , is it me that I actually do not know , because you must always be ahead , that's how we are best able to do one thing and then another, the time passes , it is , it always comes a little , so I am confident in myself , in itself, in front of a face , but no, once again, this time it's good , why because, it does not matter , it's always locked , you can still have fun that it is now,

Aucun commentaire: