when is it now

jeudi 31 octobre 2013

if I need to know what is hidden by God, I do not know if I will survive , so I think doing nothing to get out from time to time , nothing to do below , but above there are opportunities , but it is sure that the circle has a specific day , it comes from afar and did not say what day it happens is the unknown of life, we think we can do things , so we must wait for it to come , c is a vision that falls right , it's body , everything is breathing, take the time , leave alone, see if it could make little song without words, to understand the rhythm, it's a search for truth , the that shines always in the center of the world, this achievement is permanent, there is no choice , everything is there, without having to be against , I think I'm someone who has the chance to look , I see things I do not understand why this is so, why it can not be for a while in the certainty of not making any mistakes , it changes and it remains is an impression I do not care , I will be more accurate, but the urge takes me , I can not stay in one place , so I have , it makes me feel good , it's hard to believe in yourself this is not normal , what is normal is to take an umbrella when it rains, then we can choose to do nothing , this is a very personal issue , but now the sky is blue , so I think very hard to be sure to continue , it is not safe , there are so many contradictions , so please , I send my prayers to the sky , not knowing where to send them , because we know the heaven is that there has long angels lived there , but now it's modernity, everything is connected, it became virtual

Aucun commentaire: