when is it now

lundi 28 octobre 2013

again I will go there , because the Gentiles are absent, it must be in a clean condition , it starts to finish, little by little, and then a big bang, it falls , it crashed head against the dark corner of destiny, a tragic moment after decades of anything, but now I'm still in a position that belongs to me because for years I understand each other without the need to look long , I see things , I trained to go fast without pain , as this is an opening to avoid any in the chance to take a history course , it should go for yet another time, the temptation exists a passage down without significance that meanders towards the sea, a huge hope that knows no light, it is the light at the center of a huge black hole , people passing , different versions , but eventually everything looks the same , everything is here , it does not change , it is a pressure balance of space with a choice misunderstood , what should I do, it is a marketplace of ideas , it goes in all directions , it starts , it ends , that is , it is still a steep slope , one realizes nothing is moving very close to the falls without seeing it , it is all but unconscious around noon after it passes , because what is will always be hidden , there is no user manual , because when humans appeared he had away , then no problem , only one , and birth in water, remember before it are so long that it's beyond my vision, I stop at last , the passage in the event that tears not to believe the destruction, a time closely, and quickly away , the impossible is required to count up to 1 , it's over, it started , it started again , a little more each time and then always the same mundane thing , the meaning is lost , footsteps in the night, and one and two

Aucun commentaire: