when is it now

vendredi 25 octobre 2013

it's done , I put the time but now I am free from the force that kept me going further, it must wait one day, it's white, one day, just one day is allowed , it sings long , it becomes a reality, but it's always there, it breathes in silence, to an unreal belief in luck that happens to her for years , I will and I'm in a trance released from good way to find weight in the air passage because it is near heat , thirst fish in butter, but how what is thought , for what happen, what to expect , what to dream , what to say , words that are linked, they are afraid to cross the last limit, a border that blocks me in the sense of boredom I go to the same place not knowing that behind it there is a door that pushes for violence s ' away, one more chance , but for now I do not trust , I do not see anything , it gets stuck somewhere, so I expect the same time I want to go, but I am obliged to respect my word will I ever be able to immediately take my steps, without the duty , it is the error in the program , so I'm going on, there are more choices buried everything happens in the air, because , as it takes away without hurt , because as it passes without stopping, it is not yet time , since a specific time I pay attention to the came an easy solution , it's a little further, for now I 'm not decided , I float in an intermediate lock

Aucun commentaire: