when is it now

mardi 29 octobre 2013

live free , this is a long-term commitment , it takes off in a certain reality and I take my time , it's not luck , it is a preparation for crossing a curtain, I never know which is, if I change it to stay in the air, a delicate balance that could collapse one day, but I know I am able to bounce back, it's in me , since I could walk a huge step outside the circle , and to a large statue that reminds me of a strange country to the sea , to meet no problem with artificial girl, I do not think going that far, what I do I do it accurately , not to do the same thing twice , because what is true is a movement off the first islands , it returns to the earth to anchor in time, but from time to time it takes a different look , I have not seen it yet , millions of choices even taken , crusting , bleeding , a girl with big boobs, but why does it take a ride so far, I want to stay closer , it's my choice , one way to pay attention, in the top , I swim against the current, it must be however, hours are abroad , where we no longer talk with mouth, it is the unconscious that is not careful he advances with no other idea of ​​going without clinging , while the human does not exceed the time brambles , anguish rises, it does not matter , it tries to believe that a small jump immediately falls because I can not throw myself into pure amazing atmosphere, I stay on the ground , not to feel the coolness

Aucun commentaire: