when is it now

mardi 29 octobre 2013

I will if I have a good round , but ask the person that I see , I do not know what could happen , because I do not know the second coming , I forget that the second part, I always a bit more random , it changes , it moves and I stay where I am because I do not understand what to do , it is making use of live , we lose strength, it is a little what was before but the key is gone, I cling to memories , when I was young , I did things without thinking, now I think all the time that I do not, it takes time but it reaches the end or just before , a strange time can not show what happens , everything is hidden deep in the brain , it no longer comes to the surface , it's time to forget , nothing disturbs the active memory , there is silence , peace , boredom considering a dead bird can still fly , but for now it flies at medium altitude , it passes over the electric son but I must be sure of the birth , how it happens , what should I expect , but above all I do not not tell me that it is useless because from what I am thanks to her this woman who told me yes one day, that day I 'm still here , I have not moved it true that time has allowed me to free myself of my doubts, I'm still in space among desires, it flies , it gets stuck, and I 'm always true, it is told by the fireside when you can not go fishing for herring at the bottom of the water, the soil is warm , it can go I'm going in that direction , it's nice , I feel good

Aucun commentaire: