when is it now

mardi 31 juillet 2012

life shines soft lights and cheerful, it's nice in my body, I will, I am, but the problem is precisely the fate that mocks my wishes one day I was born unintentionally, one day I going to die unintentionally in between, I want to be what I am, a fierce desire that breaks the wall in front of fate, what happens is not wanted, because it happens it happens, it n 'there is no turning point, it goes straight to the end, a project like a bullet leaves the barrel, but boredom sets in, it takes time, it does not move, we wanted to go fast, but energy falls below, it must wait while the fire burns the house, that's how it is useless to make a decision, it does not work anymore, maybe one day could I m 'sit on a bench, and see that everything I wanted has led to nothing, life goes

Aucun commentaire: