when is it now

lundi 23 juillet 2012

this time I am going away, I'm in no hurry but something pushes me, I do not know what exactly, if it is, I will find someone or several people who follow me because I bring them peace, it is by living we realize that a missing part to the base that makes us stand up, does not know it right away, it comes after thousands of days, it grows with time, a small hole at the outset that becomes enormous, we must be careful not to fall in, you can not get out, that's how I came to realize the urgency of making love, but with that, then I continue my research, one day it comes, it's another hand, the equilibrium is unstable, every moment is unique, it is detached from others, at every moment you can go from one place to another, a a joy to sadness, why it moves rapidly from one hand to another, there is no reason, the brain is swinging in the wind following, if the prevailing wind from the south was hot, but of suddenly the north wind gets over, the cold descends on the shoulders

Aucun commentaire: