when is it now

lundi 30 juillet 2012

I expect tons of nothing, that makes me wait, then I go right, it is my desire to go there, it does not work all the time in the same way, sometimes I can go further, then I tell myself that I must go back where I come from, it makes me feel good, I can make an effort, a very small step towards the next instant, but how to understand what is happening in me, I 'try to sit, but I can not do it, I must continue, it does not come right away, the moments are linked to become inedible porridge, but you get used to everything, c 'is the time to exist, there is no equivalent, I asked a question without waiting for the answer, too bad, I continue, I think in life you never answer, you can have questions, it is the freedom granted to us, but it stops there, it does not prevent me to be optimistic, tomorrow where will I be, it's an adventure that continues, why not

Aucun commentaire: