when is it now

lundi 30 juillet 2012

if we have what is so we can just take the first and the second, then it's going well, just go ahead to where we're going, it's like that, it is told, a little of all, nothing to do, if I go there, I will not but there is also something that does not work, I try to know why I do the checks, where can I find what is missing, I n 't have a written leaflet, I have to understand without knowing, it will take time, so be it, I'm in no hurry, I think I have a beautiful life expectancy is a belief based on an idea that personal only concerns me, as could I do otherwise, I do not care what I do I do, it's the only reason for my commitment, I do what I love, then, I spend time to get away from the top by having sore feet, this is happiness, I exist, it's simple, it's good, it's right next door, it's convenient, there will simply , nothing complicated, life goes on day after day, I position myself on the first time, I look or is the second, he's there, I go, all goes well

Aucun commentaire: