when is it now

lundi 30 juillet 2012

I watch what I can see, everything else I do not know, it does not depend on me, I was born with a limited ability to understand, I was expected to live normally until the end, but it s' something happened that I said not one day that I was quiet about my forty years, I was overcome with emotion, I would have been born elsewhere and why am I as I am, since that day I went in search of what I am, obviously remains to be mostly, but the more time passes the more it is eroded by the anguish of seeing the end approaching, it's an adventure that ends badly, what is it to go faster, just go at their own pace, trying to get through the day, not necessarily like it was the last, because we do not know when it will be the last, c is the unknown total, illness, accident, everything happens when it does happen, there is no error, the program is perfect, it is humans who are in imprecision, always thinking about them, selfishness leads to ruin the world, we can not do otherwise, the human is a failure

Aucun commentaire: