when is it now

mardi 31 juillet 2012

let's be clear, it is important to be simple, in fact in general I think I can be what I am, but it often happens that the wind direction suddenly changes, then I try and cling to branches to do what I do not usual habits are not good to follow, it is urgent to change to try something new, be careful it will hurt, either, it depends on me in my ability to translate the time in any light is acceptable, indeed it appears that there is more, let me explain, you take an egg if he pulls out a chick, it is too late to make an omelette, this is how do without the essential history in a first class it is my duty to leave the last, that's how we move forward, one step before the other and vice versa, in an unstable equilibrium, it can fall at every step, so to avoid sinking in the certainty of envy under control I would just say that I am stronger in my life, then I go deep, I began to breathe, I descend to understand that time is moved to the other side, it is too late to try again, but I still hope in limited quantities, should I do and do it again, yet continue to explore without finding, days to search, nights sleeping, eating a simple life to live, how many dreams, I do not know, I forget them all, what interests me is reality, what happens there, what is my place, left side of the door, and before that nothing is behind me

Aucun commentaire: