when is it now

lundi 23 juillet 2012

if we can start now I'm satisfied, I do not like waiting, life is too short, the hours pass like bombs that go to heaven, that hug the walls, it's good, I did not know should always be present, long ago I was unconscious, came naturally, I made no effort, I walked on water, I was flying through the air, everything was orderly, balanced, I did not think, and then one day, I did not understand why I was going wrong, something had changed, yet I seemed always the same, but inside, the atoms of the bottom at once got into my head, what change , along with the sadness I saw life with a new broad vision, I knew then that we can not separate the awareness of being worth living, every day is beautiful, it is also sad to go, the evening comes, we must prepare for sleep and wake up the next morning, I'm not the same as yesterday, it's imperceptible, but when we add the day, the face changes, the cells get older, you grow, before crashing into death

Aucun commentaire: