when is it now

mardi 31 juillet 2012

I see before me something weird, I'm getting closer and I realize that this is my face, I'm in front of a mirror that reflects what he sees, it does not do me, I wanted to go away and here I am stuck looking at me, when can I go beyond the limits known for the intoxication of the altitude, it is a project in the long term, it does not become immediately what we want be, especially in road you lose ideas departure, that's how life is proudly hand and arrive mid-term and wondered what we doing here, then to keep moving forward you have to ask help, I was ready to go time without looking back, it is an effort to live every day, we can not give up, here and now, life weighs, it will sink us one day, back in the water, there was early in the womb, a passage

Aucun commentaire: