when is it now

vendredi 13 juillet 2012


I could be somewhere else, but I'm here, alone, to think what I am, be a trivial seeking to continue to exist, nothing transpires, we have to hide, the adventure is over, it's like how I see happiness, it goes without stopping, but I know he will return, I trust, if it's going, you are what you is, this is the only reality, everything else moves , nothing is stable, it must move, the direction is unknown, is expected, but nothing comes, wait, it will be fine tomorrow, we can walk, remember that you must be, lie, do not tell the truth, story telling, but when you are ready, everything happens, everything jumps, everything is included, it takes time, it's like that, one day we must change, leave, start, but it's nice here, nothing moves , so good, so, this is too much is too much, you want to go wrong is to bounce back, because life is never flat, it rises and descends until the last lap it comes, it happens, all is well, you have to be, it is learned, it comes this is

Aucun commentaire: