when is it now

mardi 24 juillet 2012

the birth is unconscious, it is unclear what happens, we understand nothing, I do not yet exist, I can not write, read what I write, understand what I 'write, although I do not understand life, my brain processes words and sentences, he gave the order to my fingers to type on the keyboard, but I do not know why I do it, do me this question happening very often in the head tonight because it is 22 hours, in two hours it will be midnight and I may be asleep, ready to snore all day that I spent, coming and going, knowing where to go, I do not rest a minute, everything was like it was going, so what's wrong, I do not know, because I'm only means having no special knowledge on the brain or nerve cells that control my actions, why am I able to exist,

Aucun commentaire: