when is it now

jeudi 26 juillet 2012

how to change what exists, it is not easy, it takes time, do not despair, one day it will come as a change in one day collapse in the night, nothing remains of yesterday, I was ready, but it takes time, I realize now I know that time is my friend, it allows me to continue my work, from the depths of the earth I pass up that eyelash pack when one is blinded, a short time as soon as we see before us is a mysterious adventure, we know nothing of life, it leads me but I do not know, the passage is short, how do you know where is the time to choose, in life there are few defining moments, there are many days or inactive fillers, useless days but we are still old, every day count in aging, but in the middle these empty days, all of a sudden one day full it overflows with contradictions, everything goes in all directions, everything exists, it is madness

Aucun commentaire: