when is it now

mardi 24 juillet 2012

we must see that everything is there, in the present, ready to change what needs to be changed, but how to choose, everything seems out of place, nothing is lacking, all is well and yet life requires to change something I did not choose to be born and yet I must obey to life, to me she brought, days, nights, desires, frustrations, fun, unforgettable moments, and TODAY 'today shining but now takes all night, nothing remains today, tomorrow will be too late, no longer think about anything, everything happens, I'm not worried, it does not depend on me, I make an effort, but I know that the principal is not within my reach, I am only human willing to believe that anything is possible, it is a dark reality, you get in the black, it is ideas, nothing is true, everything seems to exist, but when you scratch the surface goes to bed and it is not up to buy his bread, he lost his way, he is dead, it's over we will not see it, it went in the other dimension, bon voyage, it does not matter, we do not talk when you were alive

Aucun commentaire: