when is it now

mardi 3 juillet 2012

if one is lucky, how when you do not, and how we know is, it is not obvious to see clearly in his life, on what basis to land, wealth, power, elegance , success, or just passing time, it happens to everyone and I guess those are very popular also in great anguish, because at least when one is alone in his corner, it moves slowly without acceleration, but also uneventful, loneliness can feel nothing, I go alone on my way, there is no danger, I am alone to think, is my freedom which is not discussed by anyone, my ideas are mine and that's fine like that, would I want to climb higher to burn my wings, it is a temptation that is not mine, it's other people that could carry me to the top of the poster, it's not my first goal, it could become one day, but for now I write to free myself of anxiety related to the existence, I live for more than forty years, I already lived half my life in the carefree, I have perhaps as much time to live but under what conditions, the body goes to his downfall and often we can not help, doctors promise us happiness on land but the body remains a mystery, it is a complex construct that can laugh when it's funny and cry when sad, humans have wonderful gifts he does not use fully, the love is not the top concerns of earth, but rather the love of money, power, domination, which leads them to crime and hatred of self and others

Aucun commentaire: