when is it now

lundi 30 juillet 2012


once, just once, I am born, I saw, I go, I take, I leave, it goes behind the curtain of my emotions the truth comes out of happiness, but it's evening, it stops, the earth rotates and hides the sun, beyond the seas, but I'm here, exactly where I am, it's very accurate, except that life is largely incomprehensible, I know who I am inside, how will my organs, my cells have well, I hope all goes well, but it is not enough, fate, it is strong, it cuts through the blood, boredom drives them to anyone what, the human collapses for no reason, life stops when it should stop, nothing to say, silence does not last, the birds are singing, the desire for a beer takes over, j 'yet had put the car keys in the left pocket, I no longer found, I'm looking in the right pocket, nothing either, I go over the falls, I see something shining among the flowers that was thrown on the coffin, what to do, I look around me, everyone goes, I quickly decided that I will do

Aucun commentaire: