when is it now

mercredi 26 septembre 2012

leaning in one day to pick up a crumb of bread, I realized that one day I will have a bad back, this is how we age, we do not pay enough attention to what is done daily, and one day it breaks, you get paralyzed in a wheelchair in which one gradually destroys, if I had known when I was younger than paying attention, I could avoid ending my life miserable, because for me what matters most is the ability to come and go freely and without fear, then you understand that with a wheelchair you are stuck in front of a staircase, as you are lower than people on their legs they can make you fall on one side, and there like a turtle on its shell, wait until a nice person help you to put the chair on wheels, but I might not have time to do all this, will I live longer, it is my goal, I'm not sure,  my desire would be to understand something in that huge site where everything is in disorder , I'm still looking where is the entrance, for the moment I walk in my brain, it lacks light, I guess there space but I'm not going through, I am at the edge, as people expect when it rains at the entrance of a store before going running because they do not have the time to wait out the rain, we all occupations, set times, it is time to go, it's time to go, it's time to be alive, happiness is there, I see it, everything goes well, it goes fast, a day hunting the another, beware there are stones that fall, I quickly chose another road safer but longer, as they say it is better to keep that run, stability is difficult to understand, what keep, what leave, the choice is so large, a passage after another experience grows,

Aucun commentaire: