when is it now

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

in a moment I could be, yet I get, but hopefully one day start to move, I do not back yet, it's not my fault, I'm at an age when time crush no, I have fun with him, playing tricks on me, nothing bad at the moment, but I watch the grain, I feel that the edges come together, where one day the dam will be broken up, but for today it's okay, nothing to complain, and that I do not know anyone responsible, it goes to the garage for his car, but for the happiness that can repair the damage, so much for carrying my boat try not to lose the north, it's easy, one side is the south that do not look, he turns his back is in the north we do not lose sight, hope that change is always there in the south they have the sun, but now the envy of exchange camps, we must understand that the acceleration goes beyond reason

Aucun commentaire: