when is it now

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

it is a leap backward, the person breathes, he hears, he goes, he comes, he kills, it is the end, hope dies, the joy goes out, it's dark, it was the end of the film, then we went to the restaurant, and then she went home and I left my house, we did not want to do more, we feel close but not enough to go further in intimacy which would force us to call us sweetie, this is unacceptable, I can never design a relationship that demands tenderness, I want action, I want performance, then it is only able to go elsewhere What could be more natural, I like to share with others and then be alone to find a balance, one below and one side not to fall lower, try to swim in clear waters, lo! is my life, one day, one day without, but wonderful nights, with kindness, hours of quiet, without even a hint of desire, everything is handy, but unlike the conscious life, we not want to touch it, anyway you float in warm water, so not to panic,

Aucun commentaire: