when is it now

vendredi 28 septembre 2012

Slowly but surely I peel carrots, around noon I'm hungry, I take my car and I rush to Florida taking the boat, then the time is right, this is the best of all, it was expected  thingsto go wrong, now it just goes well, I do not know why, I discovered it by chance one day, I walked around Paris, all of a sudden I say, it's Tuesday, it was a very short time, but I still remember it today, is precisely where I am now, no error is true, this leap from here, I came back and forth with life, it was an interesting life, but I always missed something, you know, this is an attempt which stops quickly, it is impossible for me to get into a long and persistent efforts, after a short time I leave, I can not go further, I seem to have given everything, I'm exhausted, my strength fails me, I have to wait for days before a new envy, and it starts a few minutes of happiness and it stops, a lifetime of dissatisfaction, luckily I am happy, otherwise I would take it wrong, life goes on quietly, everything happens slowly, smoothly, a tranquility that suits me, I know i must go into a simple rhythm, it is the secret of happiness, I had time, I am full of doubt, it does not prevent me from waking up with in the head a smile, I am well, all is well, my desires, my days, my nights, my stress, if it starts, everything stops, then do not panic, I keep my small way, it will lead me somewhere good I do not know where, when, how, why, I know nothing of life, yet it's more than forty years I live, but more I know things less I know why it is all for, why we are born, why we age, why we can not see life as it is

Aucun commentaire: