when is it now

mercredi 19 septembre 2012


I sent all my letters, it remains  me no stamp do i have to  buy new ones, or else they are the last letters I send, nothing is certain in life, we cling to habits as a mold to its rock, if everything breaks, habits go away and we remain open mouth, what else to do, and if I did nothing, for fear of never build without the risk it is destroyed again, but i am stronger than the fate, I am completely optimistic, I believe in today towards tomorrow, so I can be in a dynamic way, it is very strong in me, without this effort I am dead, what is living if you do not want to escape the passage of time, this is an unrealistic dream, but if i don't dream I do not want to wake up in the morning, it's is a daydream which holds my body so that I do not fall, the more I advance more I realize it is impossible to believe in life without believing in yourself, like a rocket taking off, breaking into a thousand pieces laws of gravity, this force that raises the tons of steel, this is my strength to take off, it is the strength of happiness is at the core of my being, everything else is detail, I slowly but surely go forward, I know where I set foot, I realized that the real luxury is time to escape, it is not a lot of money because the escapade is not in the possession of money, it is in light spirit in search of altitude in a flat country, in the pleasure to meet each other, for now I'm happy with my progress, I am not leaving, i'm here and tomorrow we'll see

Aucun commentaire: