when is it now

mercredi 19 septembre 2012

an apple hung on a branch when suddenly a long-necked giraffe passed so close that it knocked down the apple, firstly she was happy with this new freedom, she was tired of being attached to his branch, but the next day it began to rot, it's fate, either one is picked to be eaten or rots on the ground, how to avoid falling into decay, there is a way to escape, it takes time, there is a happyness somewhere, then we will take a walk in the streets to make sure everything is in place, forgetting that returns can be tiring, in life we ​​go through moments of lightness and moments idiots, I call them idiots because they are useless to me life, which is not utilitarian, but is emotional, it's crazy how many emotions that we go through every day, we pay attention, we are educated, I look without touching, and then I continue, I'm not trying to seduce, I do not change since my youth I had always considered to be very careful in the first step, that is finished, now i pass the second step, i begin to be reassured, it is going up, even though we know it will come down, but now I enjoy this moment of pure happiness, i m already at be soon at the third step, I do not know how many there are in all, this is not my problem, I live daily with thousands of emotions, I do not have time to see all of them, so I open widely my nostrils to lead the emotional flow in the brain, all happens quickly, it happens very violently, it is almost as if I fish emotions with a large net, when I pick it up it has all the colors of hope and boredom, one day, two days, a week, a month, a year, a century that happens there, now I know what happens, I am there in a search for the word in its place, it is a long search because there are so many possibilities, it will take me years to be able to place each word in its place, this famous place that everyone seeks to be very lightly, it gets harder as they get older, but I want good

Aucun commentaire: