when is it now

mercredi 19 septembre 2012

I think it is possible to understand why we can expect to continue to live happily, it is an extreme position that requires good clip, each can fall a step too far and crosses the line, it passes through an unknown area, every moment is isolated, we walk above the ground, noone knows the original plan, it is with anguish that I live, I escape every night then waking up in a reality that i accept, another day where I can say that everything goes well, how long will I have the strength to defeat the usual descent into the hell of depression, a blue sky, birds singing, I look out my window, nothing moves, everything is fine, but I know that nothing lasts, so it does not bother me because we do not know what will happen, you can not prepare for everything is incomprehensible shock, Fortunately it does not happen every day, there are more or less long periods where nothing happens, wait until the day it goes something like this is a new beginning, there is for anything, but you can not help but to accept the death of the father, the birth of my daughter, so my wife, when I look at my life I see clearly that I have faced moments that led me to be what I am today, so I think in my future I can always cope, the only unknown is how I am, will I become disabled, my body going to break it into pieces, it's so amazing to see a body standing, defying gravity, maybe one day we can not get up, I do not expect this time, I just think anything can happen even if it does not happen much in reality, when I listen to the radio or watch TV, I learned that people are dying by the thousands in the world, I learned that millions of people are not happy, I go to say that I think of them, for selfishness is so high, I would say that I try to steer my spotlight on an enchanted garden where all beings live in peace and love to meet to talk about the beauty of being together, it turns out that in real life people do not like living together at the first opportunity they will kill others under the pretext that they are not of the same religion or the same ethnicity, modernity can not do anything, they invent every day new ways to communicate smarter, but not enough to show their own stupidity of violence, we can not discuss calmly, we must believe that poverty is great for so many wanting to be themselves not happy, a happy person looks at the world with kindness

Aucun commentaire: