when is it now

mercredi 19 septembre 2012

if this is how or else it is otherwise, I'm happy to live as I am, is what I chose to live like that, I'm not sure why one day I met my woman, was it by chance, this is the great question of human freedom, it is destined to live or is it released into the wild to live as he wants, if we believe in God we love him to see life as his work, so it gives us life and then he proposes to participate in the great game of life with rules that impose silence before the divine providence, at every step I pray to thank, what more gift to live happy, happiness is a bright joy that I've had so many years, it's even better recently, I realized that I was happy without knowing it, it was a revelation, I have long asked myself why not to write that I was in deep long as I live in a nice light, I see life in its softness and easily I make decisions to continue what I was, Each day begins simply, I wake up, it's time, then I wash my body, everything goes well, is that all will ever be well, luckily I feel protected by grace, that is what I'm seeking in prayer, and happily in return he gives me the grace that I use at times when I could collapse at this time there is a divine intervention that shows me the way, it is bordered by flowers and hope sparkles, thank you, thank you, thank you, me, silly little human trying to live his life, I admit that I am nothing without God, how to be powerful and good, life is beautiful, tomorrow I could go slightly while everything can change in hatred, I am preparing to shock, a day will come where I will deal with the wickedness of others who are not happy, that's how it works, we do what we can, are the humans  born equal, how can we think that place is unique, it is a long journey that takes more than wanting, must be pressure for it gives strength to go through crossings dark, I can bounce in the light, it is a successful attempt, again thank you

Aucun commentaire: