when is it now

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

to fate, a once, twice, nothing, silence is total, how to design a vacuum, I am full, rising seas, I am leaving, it's time to go through it, I see a light it is a fire, the story begins where will she, patience over the edge, irony, fun, how why it is so nice, but what does he do, he did not used to pretend there are going to risk falling back, there it is, it's there, hello, how are you, it does not, he ignores me as if I had not planned for him it's over, I return home on range matters, finally alone, full again, it must be empty, but I lack the desire, always the same, used to boredom, nothing new Again, perhaps the last, the first expected, it takes like mayonnaise, it's good, it is fat, full speed ahead toward the inevitable, it is time, gentlemen, Let us settle our watches, it Midnight, in a minute the bomb exploded, short

Aucun commentaire: