when is it now

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

it is time to grow as the rain keeps falling, I must throw myself away, he still must I find a dry place, so that I can think of nothing but the wet when it is unthinkable to stand too long in a habit, it may change from time to time, just take the time to watch a gesture, I'm from right to left, why not change and do it from left to right, Then we can try something more complicated, the expectations bearing in mind someone we love, like that you can respond without much annoyed, it's a difficult exercise because it requires a lot of concentration when life leaves us little time to sit in thought, a moment of silence within which rises gently to the satisfaction of being a pure happiness that happens, then we start from the beginning, a long path that can take years

Aucun commentaire: