when is it now

mercredi 26 septembre 2012

if tomorrow I would go far from me, a sudden urge to do nothing, what is left, i must return, the house is clean, it is not necessary to start shouting, everything happens, there is nothing extraordinary, it is a trivial afternoon, this is the end of September, it will be my Wednesday, one more, one less, so long time ago I do not remember, I have always been happy and then one day I realized that we must move forward, it must find its place, then we no longer had to be in free flight, I am caught in gears, I am forced to participate, otherwise how could I resist the pressure, I'm like a steam locomotive, I occasionally emits smoke to avoid exploding in my case the smoke translated into words, simple words that mean something when we put them together, it becomes a sentence, I stop, I have no ambition to write a story, what I do is to approach the limits of consciousness to return to the grammatical construction, then I think, what is the time before the arrival of a woman, i do not know her, it is a woman i just caught à glimpse of her, hair, ears, she will not come because I do not have talked to her, I never talk to people, I look without thinking, they are what they are, as in a show, sometimes I have to push myself to let someone who go quickly, why go fast, where to go, what to do quickly, should it pass without looking around us, the passage is it fast, and then do nothing, lie down dreaming, life is there, waits a day passes, attention it starts, I turn my head, what happens, I dream, a juggler smiled at me, I go downstairs, I found myself in an elevator, climb is short, I would have to be more careful, it goes too fast, how to retain all this information, so be it, I'm going, I'm tired of waiting, how well do they do, it is not credible,

Aucun commentaire: