when is it now

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

I am always aware of what is happening, how could I ignore that I am alive, even when I sleep I am sure exist because I wake up in the morning, then I realize how I can get up to go up the living room to watch the sun, another day of life, I count them, after a hundred I start at the beginning I did not want to grow old, each day heralds the beginning and the end, I prefer to count without think the earth rotates in a direction which does not favor me, I had to stay in the clouds, but how could I do to my coffee, no coffee in the morning, I could not reasonably be expected to place I am still lying in a dream, we must move quickly, but why he is alive, I thought it was fake, we could always assemble his toys so they are not lost, but the reality scatters memories, it is great when you no longer need to count the beads, it must be reasonable, forward upright, finish what I start, start before finishing, the busy days for adults who are starting, then the pace slackens, the time is over and picked up strength and agility, there remains a body-worn complains a little more each day, but life is not sad, it's evening, soon time to sleep, pleasure, wonderful moment of tranquility, adventure, thirst, end of day, and tomorrow

Aucun commentaire: