when is it now

mercredi 26 septembre 2012

I love chocolate, now I know that I can make a leap forward, I feel ready, I only miss the takeoff clearance, that's life who decides when it goes, before be able to understand that the fate is linked to hope, you have to walk for hours and days and months and years, must cross thousands of anonymous people, wait without losing hope, we have to start each time, doubt is an engine, if I was right I will not be happy, it is because I am wrong I find a way to roll slowly towards an unknown destination, modernity invented everyday toys high technology which are designed to reassure us, they say be cool, you'll always know where you are, but the important thing in life is probably not where you are, what must be known is why we are on earth, then, if I am here or elsewhere, what difference does it make, no matter where I am, I first try know who I am, then I look before me, it is happiness, I do not know where I am but I know why I'm here, I live, I breathe, I walk, my body is doing well, I believe in divine hope, life is an experience to carry out, then we go into the woods to be afraid, I'm afraid that I do not know, the city does not make me afraid, is that one day I leave the city to live in the woods , we say that life is divided into two parts, before and after, the question is when you cut,  why, I do not find why I should cut my life in two, I 'm very happy with what I live, but maybe one day I want to change is the uncertainty, would I have done differently, I do not have time to ask me this question, my time is taken, I'm in a dynamic way, in the way I see people, I see the streets, I advance each step, one after the other I get older, but that does not bother me, I enrolled in a long program, it is only the beginning

Aucun commentaire: