when is it now

jeudi 20 septembre 2012

I went on without knowing why when I had the impression of knowing what I was doing there, a vague feeling that I did not perceive immediately but became so insistent that I could not help but listen to me always speak kindly and wisely, without a sudden you hear anything I decided to cut short and up the hill that stood before me, wondering what I was doing there, like a fool, j love does not find a reason or justification, it is what happens, then we can talk, but the situation is clear, it was, that's it, that's the obvious reason of my involvement in the recent field accuracy, the point is there and not elsewhere, we find if we look where it's needed, it takes years of research, at first you do not find anything and then comes one day or self-esteem takes a blow, but that's another story and it is too late

Aucun commentaire: